Tuesday 1 May 2018

LIDL ARE STOCKING MY FAVOURITE BREAD AGAIN - RYE WITH SUNFLOWER SEEDS.. OH YUM!

Oh.. how very scrummydumptious my life is.

For I've a mother, my human one not my avian one, who brings me home edible treats and if you have been a Dear Reader for several years, you'll remember how upset I was when Lidl dscontinued their Wholegrain Rye with Sunflower Seed bread. "BooHoo" I cried because it was so delicious.

So you can imagine how happy I was when mama unwrapped a package and offered me a small piece of bread.

Yubba-Dubba-Doo.. it was the sunflower bread The recipe is slightly different but I am not complaining.

We heard yesterday that the weather in Paris was cold and that it was raining.. well, surprise surprise..it was doing it here in London and in Kent, in fact, I think it was raining all over Britain yesterday and so windy!

She had to go out and find a locksmith who would cut lots of keys and not charge her a fortune.. and guess what? 

She found just the place..
182. King Street, Hammersmith, London.

A charming couple of guys took great trouble in duplicating a full set of her allotment keys for her and she's off today to the allotment to make sure they work and to plant lettuce seedlings and 18 French Lavender plants.

Because, hurray hurray, it's the first of May and NO.. I am not going to write the rest of that very cheeky ditty.. it would get this blog taken 'off air' for being 'rude' but you all know it, of that I am sure!

So hey nonny no.. off I go!

GeeGee Parrot.
May 1st, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment