Wednesday 29 July 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I'M ELEVEN TODAY.. HIPHIP HURRAY!

Yes folks and those of you who prefer to be known as Dear Reader.. these are usually those people who are of a higher level of maturity. NOT age.. maturity than is to be found around here!

For we.. otherwise her and I.. are renowned throughout many places in this world for not being mentally the same age as our tongues. Wake up and gettit.. or maybe you should go back to snooze for a while and then come back and read this post.. for you've got to be alert and 'with it' to gettit.

Yes.. how about that.. I am eleven years old today and I am reallyreally pleased to be able to tell you.. fanfare please.. Nelly, please trump your trumpet.. I have more feathers appearing on my tumtum.. WHAT a relief!

However, we won't be celebrating this auspicious day until much later in the day for she has much to'ing and fro'ing to do.

Sadly, I have to report that her new GI team have requested that she has both an endoscopy and a colonoscopy.. sigh. So this morning she has to collect the preparation from the hospital pharmacy.. if you don't know what I am talking about, then you are extremely fortunate. But we know a lot of you do, so you'll be thinking "OH DEAR, not again".

Then she has to collect something for Tereza from one of her daughter's school, then go to work, then take the preparation at midday, then work for the rest of the day, then come home, then we get to celebrate my hatchday, then she has to go to bed with NOTHING in her tumtum for the allotted amount of hours and then she has to go to hospital at the crack of dawn to have a colonoscopy.

WHAT a lot of thens! But you get the drift.. a busy day for her.. I get to cogitate my tumtum and doze on pole, it ain't the way I would choose to spend my hatchday but she and I spent all of yesterday together so one must take the rough with the smooth and always walk on the sunny side of the street.

She has to go now but I will be back later to give the the news about the Silent Auction and some reallyreally strange news about a theatre group.. I'll leave you with this intriguing thought / question.

Has the world of theatre goers finally had enough of Les Miserables, Miss Saigon and Phantom of the Opera?

PipPip..

GeeGee Parrot.
July 29th, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment